Profile: 5+ years of experience in social media, online advertising and copywriting, with a documented record of success in increasing online presence and brand awareness
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing disciplines, including social, content, and email marketing.
- Proven success driving results through social media, community engagement, and copywriting.
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring digital marketing campaigns against leading KPIs and ROI.
- Results-oriented with extensive project management experience on complex projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign; excellent public speaking skills; strong social media skills include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn; adept at Google Analytics, HubSpot, KISSMetrics, Adwords, and HTML.
PACIFIC SUN WEST, LLC [event marketing company]
Founder & Marketer | Dec. 2013 to present
Led creation of multi-city industry conference, trade show, and award show. Collaborated with industry leaders, businesses, and sponsors to produce events attended by thousands in Seattle, Portland, and Anchorage. Managed all marketing and social media for each event, creating engaged audiences on Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. Designed websites and wrote blog posts and web content.
- Generated $750,000+ revenue over three years, with margins near 50% on most products.
- Led lead generation and content marketing efforts, resulting in 100+ inbound leads per day.
- Improved website traffic by 54% through a variety of organic content marketing, SEO and social initiatives.
- Led marketing strategy for 7 in-house properties, including CRO, email, web, social & paid media.
- Built and A/B tested robust marketing campaigns to a database of 35,000 unique recipients.
SOUND MORTGAGE [residential mortgage lending company]
Branch Manager | Oct. 2010 to Dec. 2013
Led the expansion of residential retail mortgage lending business in the Hawaiian Islands. Managed all aspects of the branch, including sales and marketing, profitability, and operations.
- Earned MLO license (#387547) in three states – California, Hawaii, Washington.
- Generated 10-15 unique leads per day, leading to $40 million in closed residential loans in first 12 months.
- Achieved over 135% of branch refinance sales targets and 75% purchase targets for 2013, which increased the branch rankings from n/a to third place in community of 40 branches
- Successfully managed branch operations through sale of company to Bay Equity Home Loans.
CHIEF LESCHI [private k-12 school]
Assistant Athletic Director | Dec. 2008 to Sept. 2010
EMERALD DOWNS [Thoroughbred racetrack]
Director of Media Relations | Dec. 2007 to Oct. 2008
- Increased media exposure 71% in 10 months by building partnerships with TV weekend sports reporters at KING5, KOMO4, KCPQ13, and KIRO7; as well as frequent contributions to the Seattle Times and other newspapers, KJR sports talk, and industry magazines.
- Primary media contact directing all publicity, consumer awareness and image campaigns; develop media press kits and releases generating favorable coverage for the track, horses, jockeys, trainers, and owners.
SEATTLE SONICS [NBA basketball team]
Marketing Assistant | June 2005 to Jan. 2008
- Activated sponsor campaigns, promotions and community events, including community court renovations, in-arena database building, and fan engagement.
MBA, Sports Marketing & Leadership – Seattle University (2008)
BA, Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences – University of Washington (2006)